JOB OPPORTUNITIESPOSSIBILITÉS D'EMPLOIJOB OPPORTUNITIES
Job title: Stock and Accounts Controller
Starting date: May 23
Location: Based in Mauritius.
Type: Permanent /Full Time
The SAC will have as main objectives:
• Ensuring accuracy of stock
• Monitoring of cash flow
• Preparation and follow-up on Budgets
The SAC will report to the Director – Operations and Support
The candidate must deliver positive results and assume accountability for delivering tasks on an approved schedule and on budget to maintain value and protect profitability.
Qualifications and Skills
- Level of education: Minimum of ACCA Level 2 or equivalent
- Advanced Level in Excel and proficiency in accounting software
- Proven track record of 5+ years of experience in accounting
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated with demonstrated problem-solving capability.
- Self-starter with excellent presentation skills with constant attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-disciplined and result oriented.
- Fluent in English and French is a prerequisite.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Autonomy, proactivity, agility and flexibility as well as a good ability to work in a team and interface with various internal and external stakeholders.
Preferred area of experience
Stock management, Internal Control, Accounting and Finance.
Main responsibilities & missions, profile
- Stock control and reporting
- Cash Flow preparation
- Budget preparation, monitoring and control
- Liaison with operations team in relation to the above
- Accounting and administration tasks
- Reporting to management
Contact: Interested candidates should send their application to [email protected] by 28th April 2023